Thursday, January 8, 2009

Meet Anabel!

Anabel was born December 30, 2008. She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 20 inches long.
Publish Post

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Yay! Pictures! Ynfortunately I can't steal any of them when they are on a slideshow.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Holy cow! Thats what youy were hiding under your shirt, Bethany. Congratulations you two. We can not wait to meet Anabel in person.

Uncle Mark

P.S. Does Gradpa Dopp still turn to jelly when he holds her?

DesertDopps said...

Ohhhhooooaaahhh! Cutie pie! We love you little Anabel! We need some of those pictures in our wallets!
Love Grandma & Grandpa Dopp

taylors said...

She is so cute! I am so happy you are a mom. I didn't realize you had a blog untill niki said something!

Captain and First Officer said...

Bethany, she is so precious!!

Sarah Mansell

Sam and Rachel said...

Bethany, I'm totally late in wishing you congratulations. Summer just clued me in to your blog. Way cute! Anabel is so beautiful it makes me cry! Do you just love being a mommy? You should post the birth story some time when you have a spare minute... whatever that is. Congratulations again!!!!