This is actually Anabel's THIRD time rolling from her tummy to her back, but is the FIRST time we had a camera handy. She first rolled over about a month ago. Dang those elusive cameras.
TRIUMPH! First they roll over, then they are asking to borrow your car to pick up their cousin Avery and go joy riding over to Johnnys house where a group of friends are getting together to "hang out" and "sure their parents will be home" But we all know the truth to that statement. If Johnny's parents were home there wouldnt be a good oppurtunity to hold the boys' hands and tickle eachother's arms.
Bravo Anabel. I cannot believe how big she's getting. She is absolutely adorable. How is mommyhood going? Is she a good baby? Does she sleep for longer than 3 hours a stretch? Is she a good eater? Your family is adorable.
Hey, I'm mailing out invitation for Summer's baby shower, and I was wondering if I can get your address and I'll send one to you. Summer is looking dang cute with a fun little tummy now. Her little girl is due the end of July. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon!
Bethany, she is too cute! Really, she has such a pretty face. Does she have brown eyes? I love her name too, that is so pretty. I wanted to use Belle for one of our girls , but Dannon never like the name :p, i think its pretty. Tell me about how you like being a mommy!
4 comments:
TRIUMPH! First they roll over, then they are asking to borrow your car to pick up their cousin Avery and go joy riding over to Johnnys house where a group of friends are getting together to "hang out" and "sure their parents will be home" But we all know the truth to that statement. If Johnny's parents were home there wouldnt be a good oppurtunity to hold the boys' hands and tickle eachother's arms.
that is just really cute. very creative. Dad
Bravo Anabel. I cannot believe how big she's getting. She is absolutely adorable. How is mommyhood going? Is she a good baby? Does she sleep for longer than 3 hours a stretch? Is she a good eater? Your family is adorable.
Hey, I'm mailing out invitation for Summer's baby shower, and I was wondering if I can get your address and I'll send one to you. Summer is looking dang cute with a fun little tummy now. Her little girl is due the end of July. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon!
Bethany, she is too cute! Really, she has such a pretty face. Does she have brown eyes? I love her name too, that is so pretty. I wanted to use Belle for one of our girls , but Dannon never like the name :p, i think its pretty. Tell me about how you like being a mommy!
Post a Comment