Our recent trip to Nauvoo for Kendra's wedding was a trip of firsts:
- Anabel's first plane ride
- Anabel's first time being sick
- First time seeing where the saints crossed the Mississippi
- First time seeing a chocolate shake come out the same way it went in
- And subsequently first time I used an airplane bathroom
- First time I took pictures using only my cell phone and not a dedicated camera
- First time Anabel took a bath in a sink
- First time we got to go into the Nauvoo Temple (it's very pretty!)
- First time I typed so many words in a blog post
6 comments:
That's awesome!
I'm glad you are posting so I can see pictures of my favorit baby Anabel.
B
Great photos! I tried the link you put on the Price blog, but it wasn't working. Were these the same photos as were on that link? I'm so glad you got some of the Houghton siblings all together and your photos of the temple were awesome!
If this doesn't work, I guess copy and paste. http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/eIi8aHJBMGLqdeh4ikx7XQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCMTSjYbHtZWVugE&feat=directlink
I loved the slide show! It looked like at fun trip.
Now it is the time for a new blog post!
Don't worry, I'm cookin up somethin real nice for ya :)
Post a Comment