Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pork Chops and Apple Sauce

Ok, no pork chops, sorry... Ya know, I'm not sure what it is about finding joy in other people's suffering, especially innocent little babies; nevertheless, here we are filming and enjoying an innocent little baby's distaste for a new flavor. And you thought watching bug zappers was fun! I haven't done extensive research on the topic, but I'm willing to bet humans are the only ones like this. Imagine sitting there watching your pet hamster and her hamster babies enjoying a nice meal, then the mommy hamster giving the babies a sour grape and then snickering... and then probably eating the babies, but that's not the point...

3 comments:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Awwwww...good one...good one.
I'd like to see Bethany's faces eating apple sauce, she probably does the same.
Anabel cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. Loved the instant replay!

DesertDopps said...

That is precious! I laughed out loud! Unfortunately, that is another good one for the wedding video!
Mom