Today we will learn of different avenues of expression when one is frustrated. In the example video we will see how Anabel expresses her frustration by utilizing the scooter sound effect approach. When Anabel gets sleepy and hungry and her mood is just right, instead of crying or being fussy, she will start making a kind of motor scooter noise (if a camera is present she will also lunge toward it). I really don't know how to spell it. Maybe blblblbl, or mblmblmblbml, or, nevermind, just watch it.
Of course I only had the berry cam handy so the quality is poor but oh well!
1 comment:
your lucky! i wish daisy would make little noises when she was tired. i get tantrums on the floor and screaming . She's 4 1/2... I thought that was supposed to be over after age 2! bytheway, your christmas card was sooo cute!
Post a Comment