Monday, January 18, 2010

There she was just-a-walkin down the street

Ok, so not quite down the street yet, but off to a pretty good start. While I can't officially claim these as the first steps taken, I'm going to anyway since they're on video. So, without further ado, I present to you...

7 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

awesome!

Kathryn said...

This was the best video I've ever seen. Go Anabel! I love your music and slow-mo!

durk said...

Melts my heart. She's awesome.
Grandpa

Katie said...

Aw, love it! Looks like she's going to love walking :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Such a clever video contruct. I'm so glad she's walking around. So awesome!

Devin and Becky said...

Nice! Video really highlights the sweet skills! Can you teach my baby to walk like that?

Stephanie said...

So cute. What are you talking about - not being clever?? That was the bomb. Glad you found my little blog. You're on my googlereader now, so I'll be getting real time updates on your life. So fun!