Saturday, May 12, 2012

Recessed lighting is easy, unless you stumble upon air ducts and water pipes... oh my..

Sometimes bad light is better than no light at all. In this case, that is not true. Bad light is as bad as no light. So the solution is to make good light.
Hence...

2 comments:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

But I liked your old light. I would have replaced it with one of those dust collecting hangly dangly chandeliers :)
I know you like contempo and it is cool and you did an awesome job!!!I have two ceiling fan/lights to replace from modern to older fashion if you are interested :)

Michael and Bethany said...

The old light had to go. Contempo or not doesn't matter. I was tired of cooking or cleaning dishes with the luminescence equal to 4 candles in a cave. Plus a light like that on that ceiling made the room feel small. Now it is nice and open!